пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

emmitt smith highlights in MILL CREEK emmitt smith highlights MILL CREEK

emmitt smith highlights in MILL CREEK

emmitt smith highlights

emmitt smith highlights MILL CREEK

emmitt smith highlights in MILL CREEK.I was born in pensacola, florida, on may 15, 1969.
I attended the university of florida, setting season and career rushing records there.
In 1990 after my junior year,i was chosen by dallas as the 17th player in the nfl draft.
I was released by dallas after the 2002 season.
In 2003, i signed a contract to play with the arizona cardinals.
And i retired in 2005.
Here are some of my acomplishments.
Won the super bowl in 1993, 1994, and 1996.
With dallas please do not ask me for my adress or telephone number i will not release personal information.
Soon i will post my screen patient on friend request and comments i will reply to as many as i can i will try to update about once or twice a week.
Make sure you check me out in abc dancing with the stars.
On abc television network.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий